There are lots of resources and organisations out there working to support teachers in developing Christian Values in Education as part of Curriculum for Excellence. So whether you're starting from scratch, or you're already fully involved, these pages should have something for you.
In this section you can find out about:
- Professional development for teachers.
- Organisations that can provide advice
- Organisations that can send a speaker to your school
- Support for developing a “classroom without walls”
- You can also check our News section for details of any forthcoming training events and other opportunities.
To keep up-to-date with news and resources, register with Christian Values in Education (in order to receive regular updates).
To find out how other schools have developed Christian Values in Education, have a browse through "It's Happening!" – and don’t forget to join the CVE Community so you can get in touch with others in similar situations to yourself.